Monday 25 February 2013

Scene Implementations



Start Scene

I Implemented my ideas for the start scene and this was the finished result: 
I'm happy with this and am now confident I can complete the game to a higher standard than I initially thought.


UPDATE:
I continued work and based on my scene 1 diagram I created the level. I made the background continuous so it is place-holder and gives the illusion that the player is in a city.

Level 1: 


UPDATE: 
Level 2 is now completed, there are more enemies and the background is different in order to give the player a different "feel" as they progress through the game

Level 2: 


This level is more red oriented I made that decision based on the background which features a red bus and big ben, I think this colour tile set is more suited to the background and doesn't stand out and draw focus from the player

UPDATE: 
Level 3 and the game are now complete 

Level 3: 



This level is more black and i also felt that colour went well with this scenes background which features the London underground. This level breaks from the pre established order set in the previous games as the levels boss (david cameron) is present in the same level. He is much harder to get buy as he fires his bullets much more rapidly than previous enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment